Saturday 22 October 2011

I changed my blog's look so many times!!!

I know, I changed it so many times. For you that visited me more than once, by this time you probable noticed how many backgrounds I changed since I started my blog a month ago or so. The thing is when I think my blog looks beautiful...I found a nicer background website that I didn't check before. I know I have to make up my mind but there are so many beautiful once that it is hard to pick which one is exactly me!!!. The one that I have now is pretty nice don't you think?. Ok, I'll stop for now. I'll be visiting blogs and trying to find more challenge ones to add to mine.

1 comment:

AnnMarie said...

I think this background is gorgeous! It is kind of like trying on clothes! Just keep trying until you find the one that fits you! :)