Tuesday 11 October 2011

Mom's card

Ok, here is mine, but to tell you the truth I liked his better <3!!!. I'm using this card for the Simon Says Challenge. This time we have been challenged to do something with wings and what is better than the wind of a mother protecting her babies????
I enjoyed the afternoon a lot!!!. It was Thanksgiving here in Canada so we had a relaxing afternoon making cards and at night we made a mexican feast!!!, Yessss, we had turkey but on Saturday with our friends!!!!.
For the card I used Urban Rhapsody stack paper from K&Company as well and Baja Breeze and Whisper White from SU. The stamp is from Rachelle Anne Miller (I love them) "Newly Hatched". I used copic markers to colour it. The die is from MFT "Fancy flourish", and the ribbon and brad are from SU.

1 comment:

Dan said...

Such a cute card! I really love the citrus colours you've used :) The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!