Tuesday 11 October 2011

My baby's card

Did you see the baby on the scrapbook page below????. That is the baby that made this card yesterday with me. He loves to be in my office, touching everything and he always asks me to make a card together. Well... yesterday I said YES, but without any help because I wanted to make a card too. So we both chose the paper we wanted to use in our cards, I explained him how to measure the paper to do the layers... and he did all the rest, with a little tiny help in the ribbon ;). I was shocked when I saw the finish project. He wanted so bad to use my copic markers and my big shot!!!! and he was so proud of his card!!!! I am too!!!.  By the way... he is 11 years old... Hard to believe I know....but he is always watching me when I work. We both chose the same sketch, and here is his.
He used SU Baja Breeze and Whisper White card stock for the card and Urban Rhapsody stack paper from K&Company. The stamp is from MFT "Being cute is what I do" and he painted it with copic markers. The ribbon is from SU "Victoria" and the brad is from the dollar store.

No comments: