Monday 19 December 2011

For Janelle's B-day!!!

My next two posts are going to my two friends at Tae Kwon Do. One is a purple belt and her b-day is coming this week and the other one is a black belt and she helped me through this three past years. This first card is also the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #148:

 Here is the card:


The purple belt doesn't go with anything in the card but she is a purple belt and I didn't want to change it. You may think why I didn't make a card with purple colours then???... well I don't like purple that much :(. I think it turned good though.
For this card I used:

Cardstock: cream from Recollections and Cameo Coral from SU.
Designer paper: Lime Twist from My Mind's eye
Stamp: Magnolia "Karate Tilda"
Accessories: Scallop Circle Spellbinder, Copic Markers, Memento Tuxedo black ink, Prima Donna Petals die from MFT. Rhinestone from SU

The next card will come tomorrow :). Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Cyndi said...

such a fun card!

Melina said...

very cute! love that paper :)

Diane Clark-Sutton said...

I think the purple belt looks great with the rest of the card.