Thursday 29 December 2011

Happy Day!!!

Hello everyone!!!. I'm back!!!. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Mine was perfect. For the first time my sons spent some of their money to buy presents for mom and dad. That was another sign for me that they are growing. The presents were very thoughtful and I cried like a little girl. It was perfect!!!. Now we are ready to say goodbye to this year and welcome the next one. 
This time I made this card for two challenges: The MFT Wednesday challenge and the MFT Guest Designer contest. This is not the perfect card for the contest though but it has what it request to have "Paper Piercing" so I'll enter it. I'll try to do another one later especially for the contest. 

Here is the card and the sketch for this Wednesday challenge:



For this card I used:

Cardstock: Whisper White from SU, Brown from Recollections
Designer Paper: Lime Twist from My Mind's Eye
Stamps: Start each day with WHEE!!! and the sentiment is from Time to Celebrate both from MFT Stamps
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Homespun Birdhouse die, Rosette die and Branches and Leaves die from MFT, Brads from Michael's, sewing machine, Paper Piercing tool kit from SU, Copic Markers and pink felt from Fabricland.

5 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Wonderful, wonderful work. I'm so in love with your DP. It really makes for a perfect card. So glad you had a good cry. Children really do make Christmas.

Athina said...

I love all the design paper and how you added the trees! Beautiful!

Barb said...

WOW--what a cute card. I really like the DP too!

Heather B said...

I love the combination of papers in this card! So fun and nice and bright for this time of year when it's cold!

Diane Clark-Sutton said...

Nice interpretation of the layout.