Wednesday 11 January 2012

You are my prince!!!

Good morning everyone!!!. About my poinsettia card... Kittie told me that making this flowers can be really addictive... well, she is right!!!. I wanted to see what kind of flowers I could do with the punches that I have and I came with this flower. I love it!!!. The second I made it I thought of a Waterlily. I know the bottom part is not round but I like this version as well and after staring at it I thought... this flower needs a frog... frogs, princes, valentines, well everything goes!!! This card is for the Mojo Monday Challenge 223.

Here is the sketch:



And here is my card:


Here is a close up of my Lilypad, or Waterlily:


For this card I used:

Cardstock: Whisper white, Regal Rose and Old Olive from SU
Designer Paper: Country Drive from EP
Stamps: Unfrogettable from SU and Fairy girl from MFT
Ink: Memento Tuxedo black
Accessories: Copic Markers, 5 Petal Flower punch and Spring bouquet flower punch from SU and Pine branch punch from Martha Stewart, round and scallop circle spellbinders, Bracket tab die from MFT and Perfect dots embossing folder from SU. The ribbon is from SU as well, don't remember the name but it is  retired.
Thanks for looking.

10 comments:

Liz Williams said...

This is so adorable, and especially in that soft pink and green. That little frog is such a cute addition.

craftieodmae said...

jaw dropping gorgeous, I love your flower and the frog!!!

Diane Clark-Sutton said...

Adorable. Great way to use the sketch. The frog is too cute.

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just adorable! Love your color combo and the frog... super cute!

MiamiKel said...

Oh this is oh so sweet!! What a great idea to combine the lil froggie, hopefully she won't have to pucker up! LOL! Sweet layout and gorgeous paper choice!!

Barb said...

Oh My! This card is adorable. Love the colors and your coloring is perfect! The frog makes the card!

Carol said...

I love your cards! I have spent quite a bit of time this morning looking at them! Such lovely work!!
~Blessings!

Pam said...

The water lily is beautiful!!! I love it with the frog and princess too.

Heather B said...

Gorgeous!!!! I LOVE you paired that SU frog with the MFT stamp. That's so great!! Perfect "love" card.

ee prof rosa salles leite penteado said...

Hello mate nice postt