Wednesday 11 April 2012

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge # 67

Hello everyone!!!. Another MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge. I don't think I am quite sure about the finished project... let me see... I can't even notice the Monarch border and the brads are cream, I think they should have been white... well... I realized about this when I saw the picture... so... too late. I hope you like it!!!

For this card I used:

Cardstock: Green and White from Recollections
Designer Paper: Life of the Party from Lime Twist
Stamps: Wishing You Luck from MFT
Accessories: Brads from SU, Monarch die, Oval Open Scallop die, First Prize award die and Oval stax die all from MFT, Copic markers and Memento Tuxedo Black ink for the image.

Thanks for looking!!!

16 comments:

Melina said...

This is so cute Carolina! I love the green zig zag paper! Cute image too :)

Craft Paper said...

This card is so adorable! I like how you layered ti papers. Great border piece.

Liz Williams said...

Fabulous colors on this Carolina. I love that border diecut. I think it is going on my wish list.

Carole said...

Great colors and the pattern reminds me of argyle socks! Very well done Carolina!

Melody said...

Love your take on the sketch and the Monarch Borders look great!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just adorable!

Betty Benton said...

Cute card -- loving the little skinny mini gal with that great big shamrock!

craftieodmae said...

this is just priceless!!!!

AnnMarie said...

Great card!! Love the colors and the image is really fun!! Your cards are always beautiful!! :)

Unknown said...

My list of stamps to buy just keeps growing and growing and you just made it longer! Great coloring!!

Athina said...

Great job coloring! Very sweet card!

Pam said...

Don't be so hard on yourself! It's beautiful!!! I love that patterned paper and the border.

Payne Holler Cards said...

I like them cream! Think it's a perfect balance offsetting the white...fun cute card!

MiamiKel said...

Aw, hi sweetie - remember me :) Your card is just gorgeous - this is one of my fave MFT stamps from this collection! And who among us can't use good luck :) Great card, it came out fabulous! Blessings, my friend! x0x0

Liz said...

this is so pretty I love IT, my list just keeps growing when I look at your cards.
Awsome Awsome card !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs

Heather B said...

Cute!! That border is great!!