Wednesday 13 June 2012

Wednesday at the Hoedown!!!

Hello everyone!!!. Time for another Hambo challenge!!!. You can find all you need to know about them at the "Hambo Hoedown" and if you play, you can get free cool and funny images!!!. This week the challenge is to create a project in "Black and White" using the new image "NUN". Please visit the rest of the Designer Team for awesome creations, they are located at the right side of my page under "Bacon Bits". Here is my card:

For this card I used:

Cardstock: Black and White from Recollections.
Designer Paper: Also from Recollections but can't remember the name :(.
Stamps: Nun  from Hambo Stamps
Accessories: Paper piercing tool kit from SU, Brads from Michael's, Oval Stax die, flower die, First prize ribbon die and the Oval scallop die from MFT, Copic Markers swirl embossing folder from Cuttlebug.

Thanks for looking!!!

9 comments:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

This is totally fabulous Carolina!! Awesome coloring and texture! I love the layout!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

craftieodmae said...

I love it, I see a die I don't have..............

Monica Hunter said...

Really beautiful elements on this card! Love that flower!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Carolina your card is fabulous! I love your layout and all the fun detail you've added. Great job coloring and shading your black too - wow!

Kris Chirhart said...

Such a great card, Carolina! I love the oval layers you used, and all textures/papers. You didn't need a color to make this great!

Kecia said...

Carolina, this looks great! It is so hard to color with black, and you've made it look effortless. Nicely done!

The Other Patti Sue said...

How fun... very nicely done!

Patty Gorka said...

Ha...this is cute! I love the sentiment too!

Deborah Anton said...

Wonderfully done Carolina! This was definitely a challenge for me!