Monday 13 August 2012

New Post, Old Cards!!!

Hello everyone!!!. I made this couple of cards for publication in the past without luck so I'm posting them for you to see.

The first one is a Christmas card and both are made with Hambo Stamps:


For this card I used:

Cardstock: Whisper White and Bashful Blue from SU
Designer Paper: Holiday Style from October Afternoon
Stamps: Hot Chocolate from Hambo Stamps
Accessories: Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Labels 11 Spellbinder, Martha Stewart Snowflake border Punch, Copic Markers and Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder from SU

And my next card is just a because card also with Hambo Stamps:


For this card I used:

Cardstock: Old Olive and Whisper White from SU
Designer Paper: Breeze from My Mind's Eye
Stamps: Roller Bunny and Take Flight from Hambo Stamps
Accessories: Pearls from SU, sewing machine, Copic Markers, Flower die from MFT and Felt from Fabricland.

Thanks for looking!!!

3 comments:

Kecia said...

Both of these are adorable! I especially like the one with the penguins. Love how you did the cup!

Rhonda Langley said...

What could be better than hot chocolate and penguins? A rabbit on roller skates-adorable!

Heather B said...

Oooh. I've never seen roller bunny before. I like him!!